New Castle County Delaware: Training & Certification for Private InvestigatorsIf you're looking for licensing or certification information for private investigators in New Castle County, DE, or you are interested in working as a private investigator in New Castle County, DE the following licensing information and contact info is important to know.
New Castle County Delaware Private Investigator Information:
Is a license required to be a private investigator in Delaware?
Anyone who wishes to be licensed as a private investigator, under this chapter, must meet and maintain the following requirements:
(1) Be at least 21 years of age;
(2) Not have been convicted of any felony;
(3) Not have been convicted of any misdemeanor involving moral turpitude or theft or any misdemeanor that, in the discretion of the Board, bears such a relationship to the performance of security services as to constitute a disqualification for a private security guard and/or private investigator to be issued a license;
(4) Not have been convicted of any drug offense;
(5) Meet and maintain the qualifications set and approved by the Board of Examiners. (69 Del. Laws, c. 285, § 3.)
Private Investigator Resource Links:
New Castle County Delaware county seat: Wilmington.
Investigator Information by City in New Castle County DE: